Name:
Location: H-Town, Nebraska

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Day 4: Stand Still, Look Pretty

What a long day at work. I swore it was never going to end. And with the promise of an impending blizzard that actually never came to be, I was really depressed. I thought that the mall was going to close early! No such luck, unfortunately. I did get out two hours early, but that's because our party we had scheduled got canceled in order to accomodate traveling.

96 hours. I'm over the hump for a week! I'm somewhat excited, but also a bit nervewracked. I was hungry a lot today, though I'm not sure if it was more psychological than it was physical. Things did calm down a bit inside when I managed to drink a lot of orange juice and diet sierra mist. The pop probably wasn't a good idea, but the way I figure it, it's basically carbonated water.

So, today I had some orange herbal tea by Lipton's that is absolutely divine (I like all of Lipton's herbal teas) as well as some cherry/apple juice. Then I took some more of the juice, plus ginger tea, and water to work. Longest 6 hours of my life!

I've finally realized why peole keep fasting to themselves. It's such a dramatic thing for people around me. When someone mentions it at work, all I hear is "Oh MY GOD!" Blech. That'll teach me.

In other news, I've dropped quite a bit of weight in the last few days, but that's more due to the digestive system emptying out than anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home